Visa Information

GHTC will provide documentation for registered authors of accepted papers to support obtaining a travel visa to the USA. Below is some helpful information. Fill in the form at the bottom of the page to request a Visa letter from GHTC.

General Information on Travel Visas

United States citizens/residents do not need a U.S. visa or passport for travel to the conference. If you are not a US citizen, you may need a visa for entry into the US. For additional information regarding visas and/or passports, please visit the Bureau of Consular Affairs or the US Consulate in your country.

Do not delay in making VISA arrangements for entry into the United States if needed. Such arrangements are the responsibility of attendees and other participants and may take up to a few months.

How To Obtain a Visa

Complete information on how to apply for a VISA to enter the US can be found on the U.S. Department of State’s website on visas.

Conference Invitation Letter for Authors

Authors will receive a customized invitation letter (to include your name and paper information) once your paper has been accepted and you have paid the registration fee. If you do not receive the letter, use the form at the bottom of this page to contact us.

Send your request for a GHTC Visa letter by filling out the form below 

Visa Applicant Information

Helpful Links